Welcome to Incited Inc. – the online headquarters for Incited. We are Janine and Lynda, the founders and chief planning fanatics here at Incited, and we create content and printables to inspire you to brainstorm fantasmagorical ideas for life and business. Our printables are designed for you to sketch and scribble all over, so if using paper and pens is your bag, then you are in the right place. It’s our mission to get you thinking about what you want your life to look like, and inspire you to get the ball rolling by giving you the tools to create your own blueprints for life and business.
If you are like us and you get a kick out of using a good old pen and paper, then our printables are going to make you want to do cartwheels. We know how powerful and exciting brainstorming ideas can be when you are working on your epic business and life plans, so we create printables for big thinkers like us to write, scribble, sketch and doodle on (and they are much more fun than using the back of an envelope or a napkin to capture your brilliant ideas on!).
Incited will help you if:
- You want to create a life that rocks your jocks. You’ll find printables and content on Incited Inc. that you can use to set goals and make plans for a life packed to the brim full of stuff you love to do. Get some pens, grab a few Incited printables, and plan something epic.
- You want to identify your talents, skills, interests and strengths, and use them to create a rockin’ business. We’re always getting told to “follow our passions”, but some of us have no idea if we even have one to follow. If you don’t know what your passion is, then you are not alone. We spent years trying to figure out what ours was, and then we decided we weren’t waiting any longer – we took control and cultivated my our own passion. What is it? Well, it’s Incited and we love it sooo much. We’ll be sharing questionnaires, templates and worksheets for you to use to discover what it is you love to do and how to become great at it (oh, and if you end up wanting to write or blog about what you love to do, then we will even have some templates and tips to help you with that too!).
- You want to be more organised, productive and purposeful so you can spend more time doing what you love. Our lives are jam packed full with working, running our homes, looking after our kids, and all of life’s other responsibilities (cooking, sleeping, fitness, napping, dreaming about the Hemsworth brothers, etc.). We want to manage our lives better so we have more time for the things we love, especially our families. Is that what you want too? Well, we’ll share printables here to help us all find the perfect balance of work and play.
About Janine and Lynda
In a world where everyone has gone cray cray for technology we are rebels. While we love using our computers and phones, nothing gives us a bigger buzz than grabbing a bunch of colourful pens and a wad of paper to create, plan and organise our lives and businesses.
An interesting personal fact about us is… we are cousins. Yep, we spent our childhood hanging out together on holidays swimming in the pool and listening to Duran Duran and INXS. As we got older, we permed our hair and went clubbing together. And now as sexy, ‘mature’ women, we are running a business together. Woohoo!
Want to know a bit more about us? Here ya go…
Janine lives on the border of NSW and Victoria with her partner and two gorgeous sons. Janine is a ball of enthusiasm and loves helping others nut things out. Lynda describes her as, ‘one of the kindest and funniest chicks I’ve ever met, and she is an ideas machine”. In fact, it was Janine and Lynda’s mutual love of brainstorming that led them to join forces with Incited. With a background in retail Janine loves the marketing side of business. She manages our sales, as well as our community over on our Hustlin’ Honeys social media pages. Here are some things she loves:
- Growing succulents. although she is just a novice.
- Ryan Reynolds (because he is funny and hot!)
- Making her boys smile
- Singing loudly. She sings anything. In fact she sang the French national anthem for the French ambassador when she was in year 7.
She loves sweet spiced gherkins and could eat a jar to herself. Burp!
Lynda stands proudly at less than five-feet tall (she is four foot and three inches, actually), she is a disco-dancing chubster, who hates wearing shoes, and is a night owl. See, told you she was a rebel. Although she is teeny tiny, she dreams big. She is forever coming up with life goals in areas such as travel, money, learning, and she has notebooks full of business ideas. She is a planner and a list lover. A doodler and a journal keeper. Lynda is the blogger here at incited. Here are some things she loves:
- Spending her weeks at home in central Victoria, and her weekends at her beach shack (OK… it’s a caravan).
- Watching Tom Hardy movies while stalking Joanna Gaines. She’s a little obsessed with both of them.
- Going for walks while listening to a podcast (her current obsession is Jenna Kutcher).
- Hanging out with her hubby, David. He is a big spunk AND is also hilarious. They laugh themselves stupid every day.
- Homeschooling her daughter. She has dyslexia and works best with one-on-one learning, so Lynda gets to spend every day with her girl and she freaking loves it.
Our goal is to make you feel as excited about life as we are. Why not get started right now? Print off a few printables, grab a few pens and pencils, get yourself comfy, and brainstorm a passionate and purposeful life. Sounds fun and exciting, right? It is! We are working behind the scenes to add more printables every month, so why not subscribe so you don’t miss out.
Let’s get Incited!
Janine and Lynda